Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Freak Nasty! by Morrell is coming to you guys July of 2010. We teamed up with a few of the biggest names in the industry to bring you the ONLY deer target of its kind. The Bone Collector Freak Nasty is going to be a super target for the bowhunter!!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
looks like great idea. Hopefully it is not twice as much money.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I agree, I won't buy anything that says bone collector on it. I'm tired of Waddell, Lee and Tiffany.
Well i hate to here that, but id like to say that i did not post the picture as a show promotion. i just wanted to show you our new target. maybe see what the general public and hunters think about the target itself

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Yeaa a price would be great ;)....O and yeah I think everyone is tired of the bone collectors but get over it everyones gotta make a living some way.And those guys are doing something they love,Don't knock Waddell until you have set in a seminr with him speaking or have mentin him or the bc guys in person.And love the looks of the target.I do think it will be a good target Great ideal with the way you can shoot it.Anythings gotta be better then my block 4x4 JUNK

·
Registered
25,230 Posts
wonder what cost will be. might buy a deer target. thinking hard about it but seeing how my club is a mile from home, has 3d targets and a elevated stand maybe not. hard choice

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have met the bone collectors and so what! If Morrell wants to make a difference stop paying royaltees to them and give the products some discounts. We are in tough times they and all companies should realize that the consumer is the most important thing and if they want to sell more it's by slashing prices. If you have a good product people will buy it but like I said if it says Bone collector or have anything to do with the Latoskis I won't buy it.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have met the bone collectors and so what! If Morrell wants to make a difference stop paying royaltees to them and give the products some discounts. We are in tough times they and all companies should realize that the consumer is the most important thing and if they want to sell more it's by slashing prices. If you have a good product people will buy it but like I said if it says Bone collector or have anything to do with the Latoskis I won't buy it.
Man you dont even know how much its going to be yet, and already bashing the price.

with that said, just think....Mathews, Hoyt, PSE, and every other manufacturer out there have got people and show they sponsor, why knock us for having the hottest shows out to sponsor.

I am willing to bet you are shooting a bow right now thats endorsed hard by alot of people. With all honesty we cant sell this target for 100 bucks, but what we can do is make the target last longer and give you more options to shoot. so, thats what we are doing. so, think. im guessing most manufactures are just giving those new center sections away for the targets these days.......nope they are not. some are up to 150 bucks for just a center section. here we are making you two on the same target.

Lets face it, it is not a easy thing to do. just the making of a deer target. ROYALITIES is not something that affects the prices as much as you think. What makes the cost of a deer target is mainly the making of the target itself. There are alot of different factors and time involved to get a deer target on the market. esp if you dont have the molds.

if you notice on the target itself, its going to have 2 kill zones on each side. we are looking to make the life of the target your shooting last 2-3 times longer.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.