Archery Talk Forum banner

Freakin p o ed

1508 Views 22 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  lucky strike
WELL I AM GOING TO RANT HERE FOR A MIN. WENT TO MY LITTLE PRIVATE HONEYHOLE TO REFILL FEEDERS AND CHECK SIGN AT THE WATER HOLE AND NOTICED SOMETHING WAS MISSING YOU KNOW LIKE MY FEEDERS AND MY TREESTANDS ... THIS IS A PRIVATE PEICE OF PROPERTY THAT i OBTAINED WRITTEN PERMISSION TO AND THINK IT MIGHT HAVE P OED THE NEIGHBORING PROPERTY OWNER FOR HE IS A DOCTOR AND A PETA SUPPORTER PROBLEM IS I HAVE NO PROOF AS OF WHOM TOOK MY STUFF JUST THAT ITS GONE .DANG THAT DIDNT WORK I AM STILL PISSED
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rebait the area, and get the IR camera ready to go...be stealthy though....don't want the camera to come up missing either....
I thought about that what camera would you choose this is the same spot i took my 140'' 11 point and 120 plus 8

· Registered
409 Posts
theives

had that happen just once.put up a really well camoed second camera and found the culpret,bet he wont do it again when he got able to walk again.

· Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would recommend a Scoutguard 550 because it is so incredibly small. Also, I might consider putting is up in a tree to further conceal it and reduce the chance it too could be stolen.
awsome i will look into them thanks hey yall might see some pics of my next harvest hehehe

· Classifieds Administrator
39,734 Posts
Scumbag thieves, maybe ask around the area, maybe it was some kids.

Whatever the case, I hope they get caught.

· Registered
253 Posts
I got pictures of 3 different people walking in front of my cameras on private property. One guy actually mooned the camera. No class!!!! Sorry about your misfortune.

· Registered
36,987 Posts
that sucks

· Registered
458 Posts
Call the local law enforcement. Have them go ask the guy if he had seen any people running through his property with your stuff.

If you dont want to do that . Go ahead and put a feeder up make sure it's not grounded and hook a 6V to it. If he touches it atleast you get the benifit of shocking the crap out of him. If he complains. 1. he was tresspassing 2. You hooked it up to keep the bears from nocking it down to get the feed. Oh wait your from florida tell em hogs instead of bears.

· Registered
3,016 Posts
Bear traps!
that is a great idea. would love to see pics of that.

But I would also talk to the land owner and see if they gave some one else the go a head to hunt out there with ya. If he did I would go check their stuff.

Also in our area the fish adn game take it very serius when people go on other people land, you might get them and the land owner to work together to cach the people who took your stuff. Then its a hunting violation as well and they might loose their liscence as well as get some jail time.

· Registered
403 Posts
sucks

Get the Game Warden to go house to house with you and have him look around the house while you talk to them. OH I really HATE PETA!!!!! Hope you find them and break their legs...:angry:

· Registered
593 Posts
Call the local law enforcement. Have them go ask the guy if he had seen any people running through his property with your stuff.

If you dont want to do that . Go ahead and put a feeder up make sure it's not grounded and hook a 6V to it. If he touches it atleast you get the benifit of shocking the crap out of him. If he complains. 1. he was tresspassing 2. You hooked it up to keep the bears from nocking it down to get the feed. Oh wait your from florida tell em hogs instead of bears.
Haha. No Broken Nock your story is PERFECT theirs plenty of black bears in florida don't believe what the officers say.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.