Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 1981 Bear Archery Catalog, autographed and dated by Fred Bear on page 4 of this catalog. The top half inch of the catalog was accidentally destroyed by fire, but the rest of the catalog, including Fred Bear autograph and date is in tact. The autograph is authentic and the signing was personally witnessed by the owner. WILL TRADE FOR 5 BROADHEADS, MIXED OR MATCHED, NEW OR USED. Let me know what broadheads you have to trade so I can determine if I can use them.

==========================================================

Fred Bear1968 Limited Edition 33 1/3 rpm Record SECRETS OF HUNTING.
Fred Bear America's No. 1 Bowhunter Tells his Secrets of Hunting to Curt Gowdy America's No. 1 Sportscaster.

Fred Bear talks talks about his nearly 50 years of bow hunting experiences and reveals many of his bow hunting secrets, including his instinctive snap shooting method for shooting his recurve bow.

The hard front record cover shows a 12x12” color photo of Fred Bear talking to Curt Gowdy, seated around a campfire. The back of the record cover has eight 2" circular black and white pictures of Fred Bear with caribou, brown bear, African eland, polar bear, big horn sheep, elephant, warthog and mule deer, he took with his bow.
WILL TRADE FOR 12 BROADHEADS, MIXED OR MATCHED, NEW OR USED. Let me know what broadheads you have to trade so I can determine if I can use them.

Any questiions you can e-mail me direct at [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts