Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you didn't already hear about it, I'm partnering with BowTech to do a free bow give away. The winner gets to pick the Realm or the Reign 6. I'm also giving away an XOP Air Raid hang on tree stand and a brand new bow case from the Allen Company. Here are the details. https://youtu.be/08fRfeToqlI
Feel free to tell friends and family so they can get a chance at it too.
Good luck to you all and God bless you.
Sean

·
Registered
884 Posts
Thanks for doing this! By the way, your mailing list sign up is not working for me on an iPhone running latest OS in Chrome browser. Works fine in Safari, so I'm signed up but wanted to let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for doing this! By the way, your mailing list sign up is not working for me on an iPhone running latest OS in Chrome browser. Works fine in Safari, so I'm signed up but wanted to let you know.

Thanks so much. I'm not tech savvy enough to figure out what the issue is on that one. Just glad you got your name in there for the prizes. Thanks for the heads up and have a blessed Christmas!
Sean

·
Registered
884 Posts
Thanks so much. I'm not tech savvy enough to figure out what the issue is on that one. Just glad you got your name in there for the prizes. Thanks for the heads up and have a blessed Christmas!
Sean
I did describe in detail the problem to the guy who made the site but I don't know whether your arrangement includes fixes for stuff like that. Anyway, not a big deal either way. Merry Christmas to you as well!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did describe in detail the problem to the guy who made the site but I don't know whether your arrangement includes fixes for stuff like that. Anyway, not a big deal either way. Merry Christmas to you as well!

Thank you! I appreciate the support. God bless you and have a blessed Christmas.
Sean

·
Registered
93 Posts
I owe you a huge thank you. I am a complete newbie and just went to
the range for the first time today. I’ve been watching your YouTube vids for
about a month to try and understand the basics. I think it has helped me start
with a understanding of proper form. So once again thank you. ��

·
Registered
162 Posts
Sean Im a big fan! Great work!