Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an incentive we are now offering The Getsit Retriever at our lowest price ever . From now until the end of October with the purchase of a Getsit Retriever you will receive a 2nd Getsit free. Order one and we will send two. In an effort to get The Getsit into the hands of more hunters this is a sacrifice we are willing to make. We are counting on word of mouth to carry our product. We would like to thank everyone for all of your help and support.
Chad Robbins
Swamp Tech Outdoors
http://swamptechoutdoors.com

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Order

Just placed my order. Bowhunting opens here on Sept. 16, and the Getsits will be standard item in my pack.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
what if the getsit falls?? Is that why they are offering buy 1 get 1?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your order

trheebs said:
Just placed my order. Bowhunting opens here on Sept. 16, and the Getsits will be standard item in my pack.
Sent them out this morning, they should be there in a couple days. We really appreciate your bussiness. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just placed my order.
I'm always dropping things off my ladder stand.
I really like the dual hook/magnet. oh... and the BOGO. (That means my son gets one too!)

BigD

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome, it took me a minute to figure out BOGO, I wish you and your son the best. Thank you very much for the order. I,ll get them out first thing monday morning.

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
Just ordered B2G2. :wink:

Look forward to trying them out. I've wanted to order one for a while, but the price was holding me off.

Best Regards,
Byron :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
on their way

Byron said:
Just ordered B2G2. :wink:

Look forward to trying them out. I've wanted to order one for a while, but the price was holding me off.

Best Regards,
Byron :)
Byron
I put them in the mail this morning. We were glad to see your order. We would love to keep our prices down if possible. Everything is so expensive, the more we can save on advertising and packageing, the more we can save our customers. So tell everyone you know, that could use The Getsit, about it. We need all the help we can get.
Thanks you very much
chad

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Getsit

I received my order today. 2 in the package for the price of one. These little items look great. I have been picking up all kinds of things around here just to check them out, and they work great. Might have to purposely drop some items out of my treestand this weekend just to field test them. Advertising in this area for sure. Excellent service, shipping, and a great product. Thanks.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys
I just wanted to let everyone know that however many you buy, you get that many free, and to tell you The Getsit makes an awesome Christmas gift for the deer hunter that has everything. Order one for yourself and you got Uncle mikes christmas gift boughy and you didn't even have to get near wal-mart.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys
I just wanted to let everyone know that however many you buy, you get that many free, and to tell you The Getsit makes an awesome Christmas gift for the deer hunter that has everything. Order one for yourself and you got Uncle Mikes christmas gift bought and you didn't even have to get near wal-mart.

·
Simon Cowel of AT
6,595 Posts
swamp said:
Hey guys
I just wanted to let everyone know that however many you buy, you get that many free, and to tell you The Getsit makes an awesome Christmas gift for the deer hunter that has everything. Order one for yourself and you got Uncle Mikes christmas gift bought and you didn't even have to get near wal-mart.

One day in the stand and used it already!!!!!! This thing is so handy it is scary it was not developed before now! Great job guys!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts