Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
I ordered mine and havent got yet. I ordered mine one of the 1st days the thread was up.

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
I would expect to receive it in about 8 weeks after placing the order. Normally things like this take a bit of time to get them. If you get it before that...bonus, but don't hold your breath.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I saw on the mathews forum that they were getting over a thousand orders a day. So it could be a while.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Yep, I thought why not. My hats off to these guys if they can give away 1000 broadheads a day and still stay in business.:confused:
These guys are gonna catch it if they dont, I wonder if they really thought the big giveaway through.:embara: just the attention they got on this site alone would have been a plenty!

A

·
0 Posts
I havent gotten my free one but I said to heck with it and bought 2 packs of them anyway under $40 for 6 is a great deal in my book. I am going to go try them out today I hope.

A

·
0 Posts
Just got back from shooting these things about 5 minutes ago and all I can say is WOW. They fly soooooo good. Hit the same point of impact as my Field Points. I am happy and glad that I got these. 3 more weeks to see if the deer like them :tongue: They where a little tough getting them together but once they are seated in they are awesome. Good luck and they made me a believer with there ZERO PLANE technology.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
ordered mine about 2 weeks ago, haven't got it yet, if i like it, and it flys good, will probably buy a half dozen of them.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I figured it would be a while, but I would think they would want to get them out before most of the seasons started. If everyone really liked them they would sell alot more for this years season.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts