Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently received my free broadhead from the American Broadhead Company, which I was very impressed with.

I wanted to find out does anybody know of any other companies that sends out free stuff. I figured I would find out here because AT is like archery central:wink:

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
archery freak said:
I have recently received my free broadhead from the American Broadhead Company, which I was very impressed with.

I wanted to find out does anybody know of any other companies that sends out free stuff. I figured I would find out here because AT is like archery central:wink:
None that I know of but what a great marketing tool!

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Yes Martin archery has this free internet forum.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
For awhile Ross archery was sending out free hats. I think bohning for awhile was also sending out a free sample of the blazer vanes.

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
How about a picture of that free broadhead.
It can be a very good marketing tactic.

·
Registered
9,046 Posts
I received my free ABC head, shot it, liked it, and bought more.

Now if I can get Bowtech to send me a free bow.:rock-on:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I received my free broadhead from ABC.....thank you ABC! :)

I received my free "Own More Bone" hat from ROSS Archery......thank you ROSS! :)

I've made new friends/learned info/shared info and opinions here on AT for free..... :)

And I've been delightfully entertained w/Mutantville and the hunting stories of other AT members in the Bow/Bowhunting section............Thank you Martin Archery! :) :)

So you see......there's been lots of wealth shared for free here in the pages of AT. Those are some that I've been able to share in.....I'm quite sure I missed a couple of freebies somewhere though. :wink:

Great Site.....Great People......Great Sport.

Greg

·
Registered
303 Posts
Free Bh

The ABC company announced about a month ago that they were giving out free BH's. This offer has since been cancelled.
Kevin

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
I received a broadhead and it failed on the first shot into a broadhead target. Yesterday I received another broadhead from them and a letter of apology that some bad heads were sent out in the first batch sent.

I have assembled this head and it went togeather a lot easier that the first and looks to be much sturdier than the first. I started to shoot it into the target but changed my mind. The test will be through a deer on the first shot with it. I will post the results when and if it happens :)

Thanks ABC for your efforts to let us try out your product. You went over and above the call of duty to send a replacement to a free head.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Got my head in the mail about a week ago... Was pretty disapointed to open it only to find 3 of the 4 blades.. The little baggy was all chewed up from being in transit, and the blade musta worked its way out of the envelope as well as it looked a bit rough with some small holes.. Never even got to shoot it to give it a fair chance...

·
7,984 Posts
Meister said:
Got my head in the mail about a week ago... Was pretty disapointed to open it only to find 3 of the 4 blades.. The little baggy was all chewed up from being in transit, and the blade musta worked its way out of the envelope as well as it looked a bit rough with some small holes.. Never even got to shoot it to give it a fair chance...
I thought they were 3 blade BH's, 120 degress apart?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts