Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a small Whitetail deer farm and we are gathering urine now and will continue to though the season as it sells. It's fresh and Not mixed with several deer it is from one single deer. I keep them all seperated and bottle each one indiviually. No science here just the real thing , not gathered in July and package for sale in the fall This is the real deal fresh mimacking what is happening in the wild now. Can be picked up here at the farm for $10.00 per 2 ounce bottle or for another 2.00 I will mail it to you.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Where is your farm located? Sounds like a good deal!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Estrous.

How much for a 2 oz bottle when the doe go into estrous(estrous scent)? Do you freeze it before shipping? I am also possibly interested in a few bottles.
Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am working on a way to put the does into heat long before November when they go into heat natually here in Minnesota. Just waiting to here back form my vet. I will have some later in the season. But may be a limited supply. The urine is refigderated as soon as we get it form the deer and can freeze it upon request.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I would definitely be interested in the estrous doe urine, especially if you are able to get them to go in heat a little early.

thanks!

·
Registered
458 Posts
I am working on a way to put the does into heat long before November when they go into heat natually here in Minnesota. Just waiting to here back form my vet. I will have some later in the season. But may be a limited supply. The urine is refigderated as soon as we get it form the deer and can freeze it upon request.
I also would be interested in estrous. would we place our orders now?

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
I'll take some too. $10.00 for a bottle isnt bad at all.

Please let me know the details to get you piad.:)

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Me Too..!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Doe estrous

You have hit something here. You can count me in. PM me and let me know when it is ready, i will take bottles of each.:thumbs_up

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.