Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is an 2005 CSS Encore, now owned by Horton. Bow is RH set to 26" on the cams and can go up in half inches to 27, but I have the modules up to 30" included. Also comes with 40-50# limbs, 60-70# limbs are on the bow currently and draw is set to 65# roughly. Bow is probably a 9/10 as far as condition with one very slight scratch on the limb bolt that I filled in with marker.
Comes with Tru-Glo RangeRover 3-pin sight, Trophy Taker spring steel launcher rest, CSS vibration dampeners, and the STS string suppressor, and Barracuda string. I also have one dozen carbon blazer vane arrows from BassPro with field points, a G5 Optix 5 pin sight, and a tru-ball short-n-sweet s2 release, as well as a generic cobra release that can be for back up if wanted. Color is a cool marble blue and limbs are black. Very accurate, no vibration, easy to use bow. Asking $350 for the bow with the sight and rest, and can make deals if you want any of the other stuff. I want the bow gone before I break any other items up. If for some reason the bow doesn't sell I would still like to be able to use it.

I know this a small company and unknown to many but the quality of the bow is outstanding. From my research this bow sells new retail from $500-$629. The Trophy Taker, Sight, and vibration system alone would run $240.

I am in the 75035 if you want to calculate shipping. Bow weighs around 4.5 lbs.

If you need any more info or pics feel free to PM or message me on here.

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
ata??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
ATA on this is 32" and BH is 7.5" - very stable for a shorter bow though. I'm new to archery and have been hitting bulls eye's from almost day one, not to toot my own horn, the bow has a lot to do with it. In the proper hands this could be a great bow.

Open to trades as well.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
CSS is now Horton right? Will Horton take care of any problems if there are any?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.