Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
has been that never was
14,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2008 Martin Slayer for sale. Bought it to 3D with, but have just not used it like I hoped I might. Bow has CAT cams on it and has 2 sets of limbs. The first set of limbs are 13" (Super Mag) and are 1H deflection, these limbs are all black without logos. The second set of limbs are 14" and have Slayer logos and are 2L deflection.

The bow is the black platinum color and is in good condition. The bow will also come with 2 sets of strings and cables, 1 for each limb configuration.

The draw weight on both sets should max around 60#. The draw lengths are adjustable by rotating the modules. Not exactly sure of the range but should be 27-30 with the 14" limbs and around 26-29 with the 13" limbs.

This bow is fast and easy to shoot.

The finish is not perfect and it show some wear as all black platinum finishes do. This is a good opportunity to get into a high end bow from a couple years ago for a bargain. Note, the picture shows one of the VEM modules missing from the riser. That will be re-inserted before shipping. I had removed it to use the hole for mounting a base weight system.

I will sell the bow with both sets of limbs for $290 TYD in the US. I will include a Bodoodle Pro 500 for $30. Price is firm and I will accept money order or paypal. I will ship outside the US for a price to be determined. I will also set the bow up in the configuration of the buyers choice including swapping limbs, setting draw length and timing the cams.

No trades on this. I'm considering purchasing a target recurve. :thumb:

Sorry for the poor pics, had to use my phone. I'll work on better pics by the weekend.

·
has been that never was
14,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$290 TYD with the Bodoodle rest / $260 without the rest. Also, forgot to mention, the bow will come with an STS. I had taken it off when I took the pictures, but it will be re-installed prior to shipping.

·
has been that never was
14,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let's get this sold.. $225 for the bare bow 1 set of limbs/strings (buyers choice). I will set the bow up to the desired specs of the buyer. I'll toss in the Bodoodle rest as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.