Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an orange RH Hoyt Vantage Elite. 2010. This bow is not the factory setup from Hoyt. It was built by Chris Knight (if you know him you know the quality of his setups and work). Currently set up for a 27" draw (adjusts to about the normal couple inch range around there). 41" ATA. Its weight ranges from about the low 20's to a max of just a hair under 40#. Brace height is about 5.5" so even though its low weight, its a pretty fast bow. I shot a lot of great scores with it indoor, and shot out to 70m outdoor and could still sight through my scope on the target. GTX #4 cams. Custom strings. We tuned this and put it on the shooting machine and it shot my skinny ACE's, my x23's and my Magnum 27s all without any nock point adjustments. And it shot them bullet holes. Very easy to tune. This is a great bow for a more beginner shooter who wants a true target setup, a female shooter, or just anyone who doesn't need to shoot 60# for target shooting.
Its in really good shape. You can see probably the worst nick in the riser in the one shot below. Very minor scrapes and scratches per normal use but nothing glaring. Got compliments all the time on the setup with all the orange.

Shown here with a practically brand new Spot Hogg blade rest. And two vbar attachments. The rest was used about 6 times. Also have a Beiter centralizer in orange. 30" front rod, and 12" side rod.

I prefer to sell all together. But I can break it up as follows:

Bow: $450 (without vbar attachments. if you want them let me know)
Bow and rest: $525 (without vbar attachments. if you want them let me know)
Bow and stabs: $550 (without vbar attachments. if you want them let me know)
Everything: $625 (will throw in the vbar attachments)
Just stabilizer set: $100

Shipped to your door. Money order or add 3% for paypal fees. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

IMG_8193.jpg IMG_8194.jpg IMG_8195.jpg IMG_8198.jpg IMG_8201.jpg

·
Registered
419 Posts
interested !!!
just a question... Bow is 2010 .. but GTX cams are from 2011... so with GTX #4 is 27.5 to 29 ????

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM me if you could its easier. I'm not quite sure the actual draw range. I've had it set to 26.5 to 27". I dont think it'd go up to 29" but I'm not sure. I'm guessing more like 26.5 to 28 maybe? As I said, it was cobbled together from parts. Hoyt riser, limbs and cams but not from the factory setup. Was built buy an expert tuner its just what he had in his shop to get to my draw range and weight.
If you want to chat further send me a PM. Thanks! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts