Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for the following arrows for sale the price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail to the United States only. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

6 Brand New 2212 x7 shafts including inserts and 100 grain tips. These arrows are length. One on the arrows does have a 1" split at the end and will not effect anything because it will be cut off. These have the older graphics. Price is $30.00

6 Brand New 2213 XX75 Advantage Timber shafts only no tips or inserts are included. Price is $30.00

6 Slightly used Carbon Express Maxima 250 Hunter Arrows. These arrows are fletched with 2" Yellow Blazer Vanes and have a Yellow wrap and nock. They come with 100 grain tips. The length of these arrows is 26 1/2" from the nock groove to the end of the arrow. Price will be $40.00

Again if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maxima 250's

I need to clarify something on these arrows the Carbon Express Maxima Label is worn. I shoot the through a Whisker Biscuit and then a Trophy Taker. I'm just trying to be honest here and I mistakenly omitted this information in the originial thread. Thanks

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold Maximas and X& 2212

The Maximas are sold pending payment as are the X7 2212's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.