Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a brand new pair of 2009 Nikon Action 8 x 40 binos. These are the Realtree APG camo version and come with a Nikon case and neck strap.

These are very crisp, have a great field of view and feel great in the hands! The APG camo finish on these binos is the same looking/feeling coating that Bowtech uses on their bows! These are very nice binoculars for the $$

I just bought these less than 2 months ago and they have ONLY been used twice to try them out/glass the fields on our farm and that was it! So they are still new with that in mind! These are very nice- The only reason I'm selling these is cause I just bought a new pair of Zen-Ray binos

Here are the pictures:

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x286/SteveBowhunter/036-2.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x286/SteveBowhunter/034-2.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x286/SteveBowhunter/035-1.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x286/SteveBowhunter/033-1.jpg

I paid 250.00 for these and I'm now only asking 185.00 for them shipped! I can accept either a MO or Paypal-your choice:wink:

Thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

These Nikons are very nice in every way! They are NEW and priced right just in time for the season!:wink:

Very good field of vision and feel with these!

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt

These Nikons are very nice in every way! They are NEW and priced right just in time for the season!:wink:

Very good field of vision and feel with these!

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ttt

Let's get these NEW Nikon Action 8 x 40's sold ASAP! :wink:

Here is a full description as copied and pasted from Cabela's site:

*Multicoated, aspherical eyepiece lenses and BaK4 prisms: Deliver bright, high-resolution images under all lighting conditions.

*Team REALTREE all-purpose green HD camouflage: Using a HIGH DEFINITION® printing process, these ultra-realistic patterns give hunters versatile choices for use in areas where green is prevalent.

*Smooth central focus knob: Fast range of focus for quick viewing.

*Ergonomic body design: Comfortable for extended viewing.

*Durable and protective, rubber-armored coating: Provides a fast, sure, non-slip grip, wet or dry.

*Large exit pupils: Translate into excellent glassing at dawn and dusk.

*Team REALTREE APG HD Camouflage: Using a HIGH DEFINITION® printing process, these ultra-realistic patterns give hunters versatile choices for use in areas where green is prevalent.

*Manufactured Responsibly with Lead and arsenic-free Eco-Glass™

* Massive 430 ft. field of view

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ttt

I need these NEW Nikon Action binos to go to a new home ASAP!! These are very, very nice for the $$!:wink:

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt

I need these NEW Nikon Action binos to go to a new home ASAP!! These are very, very nice for the $$!

PM me some "reasonable offers" guys- I need these gone ASAP! I do not like clutter in my manroom!:)

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ttt

I need these NEW Nikon Action binos to go to a new home ASAP!! These are very, very nice for the $$!

PM me some "reasonable offers" guys- I need these gone ASAP! I do not like clutter in my manroom! NO trades please as I have more than enough archery/hunting stuff as it is!!:)

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ttt

I need these gone ASAP! I do not like clutter in my manroom! NO trades please as I have more than enough archery/hunting stuff as it is!!

In an effort to bring forth a quick sale I am reducing the price to ONLY $105.00 tyd! This is a steal guys! These are NEW as I said:)

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ttt

I need these gone ASAP! I do not like clutter in my manroom! NO trades please as I have more than enough archery/hunting stuff as it is!!

In an effort to bring forth a quick sale I am reducing the price to ONLY $105.00 tyd! This is a steal guys! These are NEW as I said

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ttt

In an effort to bring forth a quick sale I am reducing the price to ONLY $105.00 tyd! This is a steal guys! These are NEW as I said:)

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ttt

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ttt

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ttt

I need to sell these as I do not like clutter in my manroom! NO trades please as I have more than enough archery/hunting stuff as it is!! I just recently bought a pair of Zen-Ray binos so I no longer need these NEW Nikon Action binos!:)

In an effort to bring forth a quick sale I am reducing the price to ONLY $90.00 tyd! This is a steal guys! These are brand NEW as I said

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No longer available! Decided to keep them as a backup pair of binos. They are too nice & new to sell so cheap! :thumbs_up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.