Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Powered By Elite
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody used this place for equipment???

·
Registered
697 Posts
I bought a crossbow from them 2 years ago without any problems. Fast shippment.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I used to buy from the years ago. I did not have any problem with them then.

·
Powered By Elite
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How are they on shipping??

·
Registered
664 Posts
How are they on shipping??
I have purchased a few things from them. The latest thing was an arrow saw and they were great. Shipping is reasonable and fast.
If they have what you are looking for I don't think you will be disappointed.

OBH

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ive bought from them in the past with no problems. Always get my stuff in 3 to 5 business days.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Many times, I have read posts about them, and their terrible customer service and policies. I would be leary to buy from them.

·
Bowhemian
8,300 Posts
If you'll do a SEARCH on FS Archery you will be amazed at the number of complaints against that outfit a few years ago -- including mine. But the positive comments about FS in this thread suggest that they learned a lesson from the loss of business and have changed their arrogant, abusive attitude and practices.

I would like to hear from others who have done business with them within the past year and whether you've been satisfied or not.

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
i've gotten just about all my arrows for the past 17 yrs from them and never had a problem one,they sent the arrows via usps ,for those prices they can't be beat

·
Registered
697 Posts
Not trying to sway your purchase, but I bought a vise from bowhunterssuperstore.com for about half that price. It is not the same vise, but I have had good luck with them and I like the vise I bought.

·
Bowhemian
8,300 Posts
i used to buy from them.had rotten c.s. & $8. shipping on $5. worth fletch...........:eek:enjoy
Yes. Their shipping costs was one of the biggest complaints about FS. So high they balanced out any discount savings.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts