Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,
I will be able to ship now until Friday at 4pm west coast time, after which I will have to ship on January 19th... vacation time! I will repost after then.
Please e-mail for pictures, as this is a temporary listing for those last minute holiday shoppers. :)

ALL in great condition, unless noted otherwise
feel free to make an offer.
I have...

a RH 25 inch Fiberbow riser, in great condition, with box. $600 tyd
a RH small Soma chest protector, $20 tyd
cartel x-pert short rods, 11 inches $30 tyd
KAP T rex 24/26 pound medium limbs $50 tyd
Easton ACE SS front rod. Sorry, I don't know the length: no yard stick. This isn't in perfect condition: there are a few scuffs. $30 tyd
Red EASTON RH field quiver, $35 tyd
gold beiter plunger, I think it's a medium. $50 tyd
Sure-loc Quest X RH sight $200 tyd
Ambo (sp?) adjustable iris aperture, NO INSERT, $40 tyd
SKB double recurve case. Has scuffs from normal travel wear, and one of the closures has to be jiggled to close all the way. But over all, it's in good condition. Make me an offer! You pay shipping.

Thank you! If you want something before January 19th, let me know before DEC 18, by 4 pm. :) Thanks! Happy holidays!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUIVER SOLD!
PLUNGER SOLD (I think)!

Thank you!
Also, I have some freebies, if you get one of the other things, or pay shipping.

silver beiter clicker,
bow squares,
lots of stuff... just clearing out house. Ask if you'd like something. I probably have it. :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
893 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello folks,
I will be able to ship now until Friday at 4pm west coast time, after which I will have to ship on January 19th... vacation time! I will repost after then.
Please e-mail for pictures, as this is a temporary listing for those last minute holiday shoppers. :)

ALL in great condition, unless noted otherwise
feel free to make an offer.
I have...

Easton ACE SS front rod. Sorry, I don't know the length: no yard stick. This isn't in perfect condition: there are a few scuffs. $30 tyd
Red EASTON RH field quiver, $35 tyd
gold beiter plunger, I think it's a medium. $50 tyd
Sure-loc Quest X RH sight $200 tyd
Ambo (sp?) adjustable iris aperture, NO INSERT, $40 tyd
SKB double recurve case. Has scuffs from normal travel wear, and one of the closures has to be jiggled to close all the way. But over all, it's in good condition. Make me an offer! You pay shipping.

Thank you! If you want something before January 19th, let me know before DEC 18, by 4 pm. :) Thanks! Happy holidays!
Sight SOLD
Aperture SOLD
Limbs PENDING
Clicker TAKEN
Plunger SOLD
Quiver SOLD

Thank you! Feel free to make me an offer on any other items.
Lesli

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Edit for clarity:
I'm at college right now, and leaving for home at 4pm (yippee!) If you want an item, let me know before then so that I can take it back home to ship. Otherwise, I don't want to haul all my archery gear back and forth, and I can't sell anything that's not in my immediate possession, so if you're pretty interested, just let me know and I will take it back with me to ship.
Thanks!
Lesli

·
Civil but Disobedient
7,194 Posts
Loo Moo,

As a guide, my wife has a stibilizer that is 29 inches long and it is as tall or slightly taller than a desk. My 34 inch stabilizer is at least 6 inches taller than a desk. If yours is shorter than my 34 then I will take it.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Update!
Thank you all!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm back from vacation, and here's what still available for a short while...

KAP T rex 24/26 pound medium limbs $50 tyd SALE PENDING
SKB double recurve case. Has scuffs from normal travel wear, and one of the closures has to be jiggled to close all the way. But over all, it's in good condition. Make me an offer! You pay shipping. (Or, since shipping is way high, you can pick-up and haul off the case for $150 obo. I'm located in Walla Walla, WA, and Seattle, WA.

Cheers!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Put that riser on hold until i see pics and we talk price!!! :D please check your PM's for a reminder and previous contact during your holidays!!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
e-mail sent!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fiberbow is sold-- thank you!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts