Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Archery Enthusiast
6,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new PSE Vendetta XS that has been shot less than 50 times. This bow is spotless and is a great shooter with a great draw cycle and great speed. The bow has a set of Pro line custom strings on it in red and black and will also include a custom Limb Driver cable in the same colors. The bow is set at 29" 70 now but it has an adjustable draw length on the cam from 26" to 30" without a bow press. The bow will come in the original box with all paper work including the blank warranty card and the original strings. This bow will surprise you (It's shooting 335fps at 29" 70 with an IBO 350 gn arrow). It's very fast with a very smooth draw cycle comparable to a single cam. This bow is very accurate and easy to shoot, It's a great ground blind or tree-stand bow. $500 postal money order tyd lower 48 or $525 paypal. I will consider all trades so let me know what you have, but I would be most interested in a trade for a 2009 or 2010 APA Bow.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
If my x force was sold this baby would be mine! Bump for a nice rig

·
Registered
604 Posts
I've been looking for one of these, but I have to sell a bow first. I would be willing to trade a 60lb BowTech Captain?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Sweet looking bow! Wish I had an extra $100 bucks laying around or it would be mine for sure!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Man I wished I could get some of this stuff sold ...I would take that off your hands real quick.....hers bump for ya

·
Archery Enthusiast
6,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All Pm's answered and I'm thinking over many different offers, but I haven't made a deal yet so keep the offers coming or someone just buy this bow.

·
Archery Enthusiast
6,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let's get this one sold $450 tyd postal money order this is a pro series bow guys. The quality of the PSE Pro Series bows is as good as any company on the market and the bow has a custom string and cable on it. This isn't a cheap box store bow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.