Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate to do it, but im looking to sell one of my bows.

I have a 2011 Hoyt CRX 32
Black Riser & Camo Limbs (60-70#)
#3 Cam set at 30" DL (can be changed with mods)

Will sell fully set up with the following:
Axcel Armortech HD - 4 pin (0.19)
QAD HD Drop Away rest
Stokerized Hunter 6" (Black with Red bar)
Hoyt Pro Series 6 arrow one piece quiver

Loaded Price: $800 tyd
Bare Price: $650 tyd

I will get pics up tonight or tomorrow. PM me with any questions or offers! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A few things just to be up front & honest:

-Limbs were replaced. New limbs do not have all of the original decals.

-It more than likely needs a little bit of tuning, but shoots very well as is.

-There is a very very small ding on the riser. Black marker would take care of it.

Overall, its in great condition. Strings still look new & I have taken very good care of this bow.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What bombs would that be? Being honest? Limbs are straight from hoyt & installed by a hoyt dealer. Absolutely nothing wrong with the bow. As far as the small ding goes, my guess is you wouldnt even notice had i not told everyone. Its more like a tiny scratch. I didnt know that affected the performance.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Yea, dont see any real bombs but thanks for the HONESTY!! Although it makes you think about why the limbs were replaced. I'm looking for a CRX or maxxis and this one is on my list.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea, dont see any real bombs but thanks for the HONESTY!! Although it makes you think about why the limbs were replaced. I'm looking for a CRX or maxxis and this one is on my list.
Thank you. The original top right limb started to splinter. Still shot good, but i took advantage of the warranty & recieved new limbs.

·
Registered
795 Posts
You got a PM.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.