Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: Hoyt Blue Fusion Vantage Elite, 50-60#, 28.5-31” DL Cam ½ plus.
I just got back into shooting a few months ago but due to a nasty back condition I just can’t shoot enough to justify such a nice bow. With the exception of a very small cosmetic nick which is about 1/16” on the top limb this bow is in mint condition cosmetically and it without question the best shooting bow I have ever owned. The bow will ship with the original Hoyt strings but I am in the process of having a set of custom made BCY 452X strings which I will include. It may be a week or two before I receive these strings so if the bow sells before I get the strings I will have to mail the strings separately.

$1050 delivered to your door.

I'm headed down to Augusta to watch a "little" golf tournament they are having down there so don't fret if I take a while to return PM's this weekend. Thanks!!

Tom

Attachments

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts
Tom limb number . Thanks

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
You got mail Tom.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Vantage

Tom,

If I can sell my Vantage Elite, I'll take yours :teeth:

It's virtually identical with the exception of spirals -vs- cam.5+

Give me a day or so and let me see what I can come up with.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Evening bump!

Folks this beauty is packed up in the box and ready to ship to some lucky soul.
I can typically ship the same day if payment is received before noon est. The only thing is I will only ship to a verified US paypal address. Postal Money Orders or Cashiers checks are fine also.

Tom

·
A.K.A BuckChef
4,119 Posts
1/2 inch too long or I would take it in a heartbeat!!!!
I need 28":angry:

Bump for a great deal anyhow.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll even throw in the "Hoyt Hat"....yes a hat and bow combo that will no doubt lead to many indoor and 3D victories!!!!!

Tom

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts
I'll even throw in the "Hoyt Hat"....yes a hat and bow combo that will no doubt lead to many indoor and 3D victories!!!!!

Tom
Tom ] with the hat. Do you really think it would soak in. :wink:

Guys this bow wouldn't be here if i had sized up to it.
The bow sure is a looker. Come to think of it.Maybe that had do have some merit. :wink:

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
ttt for the evening.

Here's another option for you. I'll go $1095 and include the stabilizer setup that is shown which is a 31" Easton ACE, 11" Easton ACE (both with weights that you can move around to your liking) and a shibuya vbar. Just a thought but that is about a $190 stabilizer setup.

Tom

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$975 bare bow pus I will be including a brand new set of "never shot" BCY 452X strings for this price. Somebody snatch it up.

Tom

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.