Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Archery Enthusiast
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a like new (30 shots) PSE Axe 6. The bow is a 60/70 lb bow and is spotless. $675 paypal or $650 USPS Postal Money Order tyd. This bow is the best bow I've owned and I've owned around 30 bows in the last 2 years alone. I'm getting another one but in Black Riser Camo Limbs and I can't convince the wife that I need 2 bows.
Bow Specs:

Axle-to-Axle: 32-1/2"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brace Height: 6"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IBO Speed: 345-337 fps
Let-Off: 75%
Mass Weight: 4.0 lbs

·
Registered
272 Posts
Interested

Hey do you have a pic of the bow. I have not been able to find a dealer around here too shoot but like the reviews, and speed. I also like the way the PSE holds so I have high interest in this bow.

I am assuming the bow comes bare which is just fine. Also is it set on the 29 inch draw length with the 70 pound limbs (max)

Let me know.

BTW my name is David

·
Archery Enthusiast
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey do you have a pic of the bow. I have not been able to find a dealer around here too shoot but like the reviews, and speed. I also like the way the PSE holds so I have high interest in this bow.

I am assuming the bow comes bare which is just fine. Also is it set on the 29 inch draw length with the 70 pound limbs (max)

Let me know.

BTW my name is David
Yes it is. I'll get a pick up tonight.

·
Breathn
12,533 Posts
ttt

bump...this is one of the best bows out..the adjustablility on the cams are so simple and you can really fine tune for you perfect draw length...

·
Registered
272 Posts
I was hoping for a pick. Do you know if warranty is transferrable or should I check that on their website. Again still interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.