Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mr6 that I recently bought for over 1000 and when I received the package I opened the box and the cams were bent, so instead of replacing the cams I decided I'm just going to sell the bow as is instead, its a 2011 mathews mr6, 60lb and I can send pics via phone or email, perfect condition except for the cams needing to be replaced, and since they run around 100 , I'm selling this bow for 550, won't last long, would consider other trades but would like to just sell

Austin

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
auspain...did you buy this bow new, from a dealer?

...any idea how the cams got bent?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I got it off archerytalk, someone tampered with the package while it was in shipping, the limbs are in good condt. And the riser is fine, only thing worng with it is the string is off and the cams are bent

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
i have a set like new mathews switchback not a scratch on it 60-70 set up with a mathews quiver 3 pin sight wiscer bisquet rest and sims stazlizer

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Let me get this straight- You paid over $1000.00 for a used mr6 and now you want $550.00 for it with bent cams?
Is there damage to the strings?

·
Registered
234 Posts
This doesn't seem right to me? You really paid a $1000 and it came broken?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cables seem fine but I took the string off, and yea I was pretty upset about it coming like that, both me and the guy I bought it from went to the post office and tried to work it out but they said that I'm pretty much tough outta luck or id have to wait 4 to 9 months for the insurance to get the cams fixed, id rather just sell and buy somthing to last me thru the season as a backup

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol I was trying to not give the guy I got it from a bad rep, if ud like u can ask him wat alls going on, since u seem to be the sherlock holmes of AT lol so either way, the bow is for sale, and the cams need replaced

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
why would it give the guy a bad rep if it was messed with/ damaged in the mail and you both went and talked to the post office...seems alot easier to tell the truth then to make up a story..

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol ok, because I wasn't planning on selling at first, just buy new cams and get it over with, anyway, id like to get back to trying to sell my bow

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.