Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 carbon Element with #3 cams. Set at 29 I have 28 mods also. RH 50 -60 great condition. I am looking for a Invasion Black Ops 50 -60 for trade in on bow for bow. I will give you selling amount for your Invasion toward trade. I am easy going and easy to work with. Only serious trades please. If you want the bow price it is $850. This is bare bow but will sell with extras if someone wants them.
bow.jpg

·
Registered
60 Posts
i have a 2011 high country supreme eliminator rh i have two sets of new strings and new cables it is a camo riser and a carbon balck limbs with a new bojax dampening system and a carbon inlay grip Apache Arrow Rest with a TRU-SITE XTREME COMPACT SERIES (MICRO ADJUST)
its been shot very few times looks like new 60 to 70 # and 26 to 30 D.L. i can send you pic if your interested . thank you for your time

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the offers, if I knew anything about Strothers I would have traded this fast. I have not shot a High Country in a lng time so I dont kniow much about them. Baseballpal , you are only 20 min. away you could shoot this anytime.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Destroyer 350 , 50-60 limbs ,26-30 darw,,,,,,all black ,,,,g5 3 pin site Withe floater pin, black octane quiver,,black octane stabilizer ,,,,,,and black legs to stand the bow up ,,,,,,,,,,fast shooter ,,,,,can send pics p.m. me ur email hanks Dan ......its only an in taller than the invasion im guessing ...thanks Dan

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Oh that would b for ur bare bow ,,,,,u can always sell ur other stuff I mite be interested in the stab...let me know thanks Dan

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the offer, I am stuck on a Invasion. I also lowered the price to $800 if anyone is interested in a buy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.