Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a like new, only worn 3 times to the range, pair of Scentblocker Brotherhood 16" uninsulated boots. Size is 11 Medium. These boots are in excellent condition and retail for $149.99. I will sell for $85 paypal tyd. I can post pics if needed.

·
Registered
563 Posts
They do run big just FYI I have the exact same boot and when I ordered them in 10 and I should have bought a 9. Free bump though good luck with the sale awesome boot btw!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ttt

·
Registered
145 Posts
bump

·
Banned
2,248 Posts
you may have them priced a little high, check the prices for new ones on ebay $70.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
EBAY Price's are not $70. The cheapest Buy it Now if 79.99 plau 14.99 shipping. The Auction style listings have in the mid $70's range with over a day to go.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Bump for a good pair of boots...Good Luck Steiny...I've seen these and I know they are in like new condition....Someone will want them and not care about whats happening on Ebay....Their fees have sky-rocket anyway...and I just shipped a pair to NY for 9.00 priority mail...14.99 shipping??? Someones making some money, surely not the buyer....Shoot straight my friend!!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
392 Posts
sent you another pm buddy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.