Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bow was bought brand new and I have been the only owner. Was gonna use it as my back up bow but my dad needs a new bow after a bulldozer accident last year (shoulder damage). Bow only has 200 arrows max through it. 28" 70lbs lost camo. Was bought from an authorized Mathews dealer the day it arrived. Has never seen the woods. Would be willing to trade for a New Breed Eclipse. Would prefer the Eclipse be 31" as pops is a big boy but I could pay to get new cams if necessary. Also open to other offers in the 28" draw. Will sell for $700 straight up with the rest & grip. They will come with any trade.

Lat pic shows a small nick in the paint. It has been there since I got the bow from the factory. I can try to get a better pic if necessary. Please pm for a faster response and thanks a ton for looking.

-Chuck

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Up top again. Still open to trade offers. Thanks for looking.

-Chuck

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I've got a 2011 pse evo for trade. Has a fresh tune by breathn and strings that are flo green and black. Also comes with a set of 2012 evo cams. Currently set at 66# at 28" dl. Shoots a 414 gr arrow at 297 fps. Black and camo limbs. Can text or email pics if interested pm me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.