·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can a #2 fuel cam be set at 29" dl

·
Registered
51,165 Posts
Depends what bow are we talking about? Example on an Element no, on a Matrix yes.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rampage xt

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok now that I know that wont work. can I put a #3 cam on it and if so how much woulod they cost

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
New strings cables and cams maybe even limbs Strings$100 Cams $50-$100 plus labor and if you need limbs thats more money

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good thing I didnt buy it. thanks for the info

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Cam swap, and new cables/string... You're probably looking at $90-150 for the new cams/install, and another $90-130 for new string/cables.

You might be better off trading, or selling your existing bow.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Yup When i was looking at getting my vector turbo the shop didnt realize ther #3 cam dropped down to 28dl so they looked into the cost of swapping cams out and it was like $265 Plus i would loose warranty, Good thing i did my homework and knew the cam dropped to 28"

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea no kidding. I have a rampage that is all set up but I found another one on here that was all black for $325 and was going to buy it for a 3d bow. I shoot 29" now and dont know how much a inch would hurt me so I will probably let that one go.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Could always run a little bit longer dloop and sweak the cables and strigns to stretch the dl a little i bet you could get a 29" hoyts run a bit long anyway

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
never thought of that. Great Idea. I will talk to my bow tec and ask him what he thinks. I will probably do that

·
Registered
51,165 Posts
never thought of that. Great Idea. I will talk to my bow tec and ask him what he thinks. I will probably do that
Do yourself a huge favor-----get the proper bow with the proper cams on it. Even swapping them out is going to make the cost not worth it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts