Archery Talk Forum banner

Fuji J10 camera hack info

1718 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  gunrunr298
I have hacked a Fuji J10 camera. Nice little camera and not expensive. Fast and a good flash. Uses a sd memory card and lion battery. I built this unit quickly and I am still testing. So excuse the fact that it is not as clean as it should be. This ends up being a four wire hack even though I show five wires. This is a fast camera to picture. I have it mounted with a sss board. It is a four wire hack with the sss. I used the nikon 4 wire seturp from sss to run the camera. Here is my setting right now. They could change. I still have alot to learn about the camera settings and what works the best.

shutter 1 second
refresh 1 hour
I am using camera #2

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So far fast

So far fast and the pic quality is pretty nice. From power on to picture with flash is 1.1 s. Like I said I still have alot to learn about he camera settings and what works best. As you can see to is the flash is away from the lens which is great to. You could fit this in a 1020 case horizontally. It might take just a little grinding but should fit. The flash compares to a p32. I have emailed mark about making a board for it. He would have to do some testing to.

· Registered
116 Posts
Fuji J10 hack

Nice job buckshot. It gives us one more camera to look for and hack. Still working on my 3 S40 builds. When they are done I will have to look for more cameras. My son and I are partners with 4 other hunters on a property that we lease and we want cameras everywhere. We have tons of turkey, large deer, coyote and even a bear roaming this 200+ acre parcel.:wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.