Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to ArcheryTalk, but not to Archery...Fulcrum Archery & Outdoor Supply is now an Official Sponsor! So many of you have supported us over the past few years and helped make this possible. Thank you! To show our appreciation, we are running a "12 Days of Christmas" promotional giveaway to help increase our visibility in the community. Over $3000 in Archery Gear is being given away between now and Christmas. The prizes get better each day as we get closer to the big day. Unfortunately, it took a little extra time to get setup here so we are already underway, but all the good prizes are yet to come.

Simply head on over to Facebook (link in our signature below)...like our page, tag 3 friends on the daily giveaway, and share the post each day on your page. Boom you are entered in to that days Raffle!
Dec 19 AT.jpg

·
Registered
898 Posts
I love doing business with Fulcrum - great pricing, extensive selection, and shipping is fast/reliable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
898 Posts
Dang, I forgot to go to Facebook for the giveaway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts
Great company and super prices. Glad to see you here.

Mathews TRX 8,TOAD strings, Wickstick Stabilizers, Hamskea Hybrid Target Pro Micro, Shrewd Accessories, ZBROS sight light, Black Eagle Arrows, Bohning Vanes and Nocks, Fulcrumarchery.com

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On the 8th day of Christmas, we're giving out another Shrewd Remedy micro adjustable arrow rest! It was so popular we decided to do another!

Dec 21 AT.jpg

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Damn... i don't do facebook but would love to get in on the giveaways to maybe win something and try the product s out!!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On the 9th day of Christmas, we're giving out a Last Chance Archery EZ Green Vise! To qualify, like our page, like and share this post, and tag 3 friends here! Remember the prizes get bigger everyday!

Happy Holidays from us at Fulcrum Archery.

Dec 22 AT.jpg

·
Registered
898 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
On the 11th day of Christmas, we're giving out an SKB Iseries Double Bowcase! To qualify, like our page, like and share this post, and tag 3 friends here! Remember the prizes get bigger everyday!

Happy Holidays from us at Fulcrum Archery.

Dec 24 AT.jpg

1 - 20 of 28 Posts