Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
18,420 Posts
It is center pull riser so it is possible, I would love one similar to that for sure. My 2010 dream season has a 6.5 brace with the uf cam and was rated 356 on the high end!

·
Registered
51,121 Posts
???? LOL give the bows a chance before you try to improve on what already works. Besides PSE is not going to sell the cams seperate as of right now. So that means you would have to buy $2000 dollars worth of bows then trash them for the parts.
In the end I'm going to say no and you would not being improving anything.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
I'd be interested in seeing some ft cams on an omen but I don't think that's possible.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
???? LOL give the bows a chance before you try to improve on what already works. Besides PSE is not going to sell the cams seperate as of right now. So that means you would have to buy $2000 dollars worth of bows then trash them for the parts.
In the end I'm going to say no and you would not being improving anything.
I'm not one to leave things alone. Drives the wife crazy when I buy a new truck just to bring it home and tear it apart

·
B AND M ARCHERY
7,564 Posts
I think the sp cams on the full throttle riser would be an awesome bow and you would get the flex guard

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
I'd rather have full throttle cams on DNA riser

Super light, uber fast hunting rig

So long as the BH doesn't shorten up to much

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
I'd rather have full throttle cams on DNA riser

Super light, uber fast hunting rig

So long as the BH doesn't shorten up to much
I'd pay a dollar to see that !!!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why haven't a bow company came out with a modular bow? Thinking maybe a couple different risers between 30 and 35. Then 5,6, and 7in BH. The a few different cams like the full throttle cam, the sp can and a target cam and everything is interchangeable

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
Why haven't a bow company came out with a modular bow? Thinking maybe a couple different risers between 30 and 35. Then 5,6, and 7in BH. The a few different cams like the full throttle cam, the sp can and a target cam and everything is interchangeable
It's a great idea in theory. But then they have all these custom orders which I would guess it would extend wait times.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Hmmm....frankenbow full throttle. I would like to shoot the original first just to see if it needed changing but still an interesting thought.

·
Registered
546 Posts
How about a differant cam set up for my 2013 PSE Drive??? Id like to see a little more speed from it

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
I would punch a baby in the face for a 7"BH full throttle lol
You are one sick individual, and I can't stop laughing !!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts