Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, last year I had my cudde back stolen. It was a bummer, and I beat myself up because I put it up on private land during gun season... I thought "dont do it" but went for it and paid. Ugh.

So saturday I hiked in to move my new cam and change the card... It is in a new spot and I just missed it when I went in. things some how looked different and I couldnt seem to find it. I started to get worried that it was stolen, when my wife says " I found it".

I download the pics and discover that in my panic of thinking it was stolen again I had a little incident... And walked RIGHT past it without seeing it! Embarasing but funny...

So in the pic, that is me with the yellow back pack walking past the camera...

Opps!

So, pay attention to where you put the cam if in a new spot is the lesson here :)

Will

Attachments

·
Registered
606 Posts
Well, at least it wasn't missing this time !!

·
Registered
672 Posts
hey ! i know that spot! ..........jk!
mine is actually working! i got a yote,a doe, and a **** next to the house in just a few days!.....what a relief

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To funny!!

Tapfoot, Yep, Im sure.. but your killing me. That is funny! I actually went back in the spring to see if it was there and had just been knocked off the tree by a bear or something... no luck. Just the screw hole in the tree to remind me of my bad judgement and some one elses bad ethics.

J - great that thing is finally working. Good numbers huh? You had that thing up for weeks before getting a pic on it!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Tapfoot said:
So are you sure the first one was really stolen? Kidding ya.
I was wondering the same thing!

Love those Cudde photos! Good luck this season.

·
Get out and shoot!
3,798 Posts
I had a few rolls of film of this same doe but in this pic shee wanted a cloooooser look at that thing on the tree.
I C U.jpeg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts