Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i am thinkin about buyin all new FUSE archery stuff for my bow(sights,stabilizer,and quiver :wink: ). i aint heard much about their stuff, but i thought it looked purty good. what do yall think?

·
snıuǝƃ ɹǝʇsɐ&#6
1,983 Posts
I got a new Vtec this year and put mostly Fuse stuff on it

quiver...sight...stabilizer

its all good stuff....and makes the bow VERY quiet

shooting 465 gr arrows at 258 fps this bow is nuthin but a whisper when released

its not cheap stuff tho :-(... especially the quiver,,,awful pricey

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
deadonat100yard said:
i am thinkin about buyin all new FUSE archery stuff for my bow(sights,stabilizer,and quiver :wink: ). i aint heard much about their stuff, but i thought it looked purty good. what do yall think?
they are nice very nice

·
eyes and arrows
3,682 Posts
dont get me wrong

they may work great, but the deer heads and goofy mounting stuff is awefully cheesey. am i the only one who thinks that is bush-league

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have a fuse two piece quiver on my vtec and am very pleased with it. I think the whole line of fuse accessories is quality made stuff.Fuse is made by hoyt so you can bet that it is top of the line equipment. I agree with squeekieslayer and am not real crazy about the deer and elk outlines of the sights but they make a model with a regular rectangular mount also,so thats not a problem. Good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts