Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just purchased there short stabilizer and quiver throught my archery shop which is going out of business :cry: i am very pleased with these--these are top of the line products.the quiver is vibration free and it matches the camo on my bow---they do look good,i was sceptical at first but now that i had a chance to afford them and try them guys they are a great archery product.im just a ordinary hunter looking for a good deal and i found them but to bad it was so local :confused:

·
32,875 Posts
You usually get what you pay for and the Fuse products aren't cheap. I've looked at them here at the Pro shop and they are sharp looking extras.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I have the Buckhorn 300 with coil houseing and the short stabalizer. Fantastic products, the sight is super bright even in low light conditions i can see the pins very easily. Only one down side that i have run into, if you get teh coil housing model, all the pins run in the same channel. So if you shooting 275fps or faster you cant get the pins close enough, but from what im seeing i could have done without the coils they are almost too bright. Oh and did i mention that the Deer head just looks way too cool :cool: i couldnt be happier with my choice of these products

Been thinking about getting the Flames for my other bow, for indoor shooting :thumbs_up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.