Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am stripping this bow and everything must go. I have for sale a brand new fuse axium sidekick in realtree hd green camo. Just purchased two weeks ago and mounted on the bow. Never seen the woods. Also have a brand new fuse two piece satori quiver in black. Also brand new, just put on the bow last week, has the triangular hoyt mounts. Also have a qad hd ultra rest in realtree ap camo. Rest is in like new condition and will include extra forks and felt to the buyer. Prices are as follows:

Qad rest---$65 tyd
fuse sidekick---$55 tyd
fuse quiver---$65 tyd

good chance to get some last minute christmas gifts for not alot of coin. Also have the bow pictured for sale in the hunting bow classifieds. I will be away from the computer starting today at 1pm est and will not return until december 28th so please feel free to call me with any questions or offers at 706-338-4228. Thanks for looking and hope everyone has a merry christmas. Pics below.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Qad and quiver are sold and have shipped. Sidekick still for sale at $55 tyd.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fuse sidekick still for sale at $50 tyd. Again this stab is brand new out of the packaging. Less than a month old and $50 is what i paid for it. Any takers?

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still for sale at $50 tyd unless mathewshooter9 lets me know something definate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.