Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having some problems with my Monster. BigJim67 shot it a few times and something is not right “you need to go see Aaron @ X FACTOR”……Well long story short I just had my Bow restrung at a very well know local shop. Had them check it over due to a small pop/creek that would happen now and then they said it looked and seemed fine so they put my new string and cables on and sent me on my way. Well the problem was still there after 5 min in to Aarons Hands @ X Factor Archery 2 shots he knew what it was. Pressed the bow and pulled the top cam the bearing was blown out of the top cam. He then called his Mathews dealer and got the part coming!
These guys take great pride and care when it comes to tuning you bow. He wants it to be perfect! And will get you there! With the super tuning he does. It’s not like most shops where “it close enough” You owe to yourself and bow to stop and check X Factor Archery out! They have a great shooting room and also a Dart 3d system.

X Factor in my new go to shop and shooting range!

X Factory Archery
12403 Pulaski rd, Jonesville, Mi 49250
517-524-7230

·
Registered
373 Posts
Thanks Guys

Tell your friends and come on in and hang out, you should feel at home in your archery shop and that is what we do aside from offering the best tuning around.

bring your bow in and have it "Steele Tuned"

Oh and we are giving away huge prizes for our DART (video hunt) league which starts Jan. 18th

517-524-7230

1 - 3 of 3 Posts