Archery Talk Forum banner

g5 Expert II rest

532 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  goldtip22
Thinking bout changing my rest from a QAD to g5 Expert II on the Elite Z28. Thoughts and opinions appreciated.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
348 Posts
ffor what it is worth...

since I am on the ProStaff and all. I have two of them, and in all honesty, they are the best rest I have ever used. They are a breeze to adjust when tuning and the simplicity is great. Very clean and simple. Perfect for bow hunting.

· Registered
7,119 Posts
Keep us updated with what you do. I am very interested in this rest, more interested than any other drop away I have seen. Looks as fail proof as any drop away and it is supposed to be designed to be quiet. It drops straight down if I'm right, which would minimize contact problems and G5 normally makes a good product.

· Registered
343 Posts
Why ? You have one of the best.

In a hunting situation i like my arrow captured,even at full draw. If you have ever lost an arrow only to spook a target with the slightest noise, is disappointing to say the lest. Im sure g5 makes a fine product but thats my voice of experience.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.