Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After hearing many mixed reviews on the Havoc I couldn't wait to try it out myself and see the result. This Saturday I did just that and was more then impressed leaving a massive hole in the buck. I'll be honest I didn't hit him exactly where I was aiming and hit forward. The arrow blew through the top of his shoulder and actually pierced through the other side. The buck ran 30 yards and piled up and trust me BLOOD EVERYWHERE. After retrieving the broken arrow the broadhead was still 100% still in tact and sharp enough to cut your finger. The tip was also in perfect condition.

The quest for this buck we called OMAG has finally came to an end after a 3 year quest. I believe the buck to be 7 1/2 or 8 1/2yrs. old. Truly blessed to be able to follow this buck for so long and finally put that tag on him. Bitter-Sweet moment for sure and can't wait to show the entire hunt to you on film @ www.team-radical.com Should be up within a week or two.

kh-59.JPG
IMG_2345.jpg
IMG_2361.jpg

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice!

What's he score? What poundage are you shooting?
Waiting to take his antlers off head to score but did measure inside spread at 25 1/8" and weighed in at 240# field dressed. Was pulling 72# with my Prime Alloy. Thanks!

·
Registered
22,545 Posts
Not only is he mega-wide.......he has a drop tine as well. There would be no bitter in my sweet with that buck. Congrats.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts