Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Complaceny Breeds Failure
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the G5 Optix Sight Light to put on my new Optix Sight. They are in Bass Pro and Cabelas catalogs, but are on backorder. I ordered one from Keystone Country Store because the website said they had 4 in stock and they called me today and said it was a mistake and they are on back order also.

Can anyone direct me to a website that has these available right now or does anyone have one they are willing to sell?

Please let me know and thanks in advance.

NSTRUT

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
They have had some noise issues. Maybe they are trying to correct that.:)

·
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
?

Are you saying that the lights themselves have some noise issues, or the sight as a whole?

I know the loose fiber optic strands in the light chamber have made some noise for some, but I have never heard of an issue with the light itself.

Fill me in. :confused:

·
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dealers?

ANy G5 product dealers out there that can give me some input into why these lights are back ordered everywhere?

Any input from anyone as to where I can get one of these sight lights would be appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
It was the sight that had noise issues. G5 has been slow to ship this year on some items, but you have to realize they introduced several new items this year:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts