Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have this sight? how about some reviews on it im thinking of getting one.. like it? hate it?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Great sight. Only thing I didn't like was I could only shoot out to about 70 yds with it. I switched to a spot hogg because the whole housing moves rather than just the pin. Otherwise I loved my g5

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

·
Best in the World
3,866 Posts
Great site especially if you bow can do one pin out to 25+, gives more travel past 70 if needed

For hunting I just set it at 20 and 40 and 30 was right in the middle making it super easy, and can really dial it in if needed

I have a real tree ap one for sale if you are interested pm me

·
Registered
416 Posts
i bought a used helim a while back that came with that sight. its a pretty good sight. nothin really wrong with or bad about it, but i think it has a fairly high price tag new. i would probably try to find a used one on here instead. like OhioDeer5 I also like to shoot longer ranges, so i ended up selling it and getting an HHA slider sight. i think u would be fine with that sight if u like it, but i also think u could find sights that would do the same thing equally or better for a lower price.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys i very seldom shoot past 50 and if i do its just in the yard not the woods i do have a bow i can shoot one pin out to 30 and i like the fact of at least having one stationary pin while hunting with the option of the slider if i have to shoot past 30. i think imma give one of these a shot

·
Registered
443 Posts
Not as bright as it should be for the money. My wife's truglo is twice as bright for half the money.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Valid point - I do recommend changing fiber or an external light
Yea, had to pay another $35 for their light because most others don't fit the sight. Its a nice light though.

·
Registered
142 Posts
great sight only thing I don't like about it is the floating pin is red and has that star burst glow not real good for long range shooting I think I am going to change it to green or put some tape over the coiled up red fiber.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I think they are a great sight. If they done a wrap on them like S H they would be awesome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts