Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds like a nice peep, anyone use it? How does the blue color effect or enhance the vision...what size do most folks use for hunting...I have good vision...E

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I have the 1/4". It is a great peep. No problems in the sun with glare so far.

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
I have one on my new Allegiance and really like it. I also sell them to AT members for $9 tyd. Guys seem to be split between the 3/16" and the 1/4" size for hunting, but I probably sell a few more 3/16" than 1/4". I shot the 1/4" for a while and switched to the 3/16". It just seemed to line up with my pin guard easier, and the 3/16" was the size tru-peep I had been shooting for quite a while. Neither is a bad choice and when it comes to hunting many believe bigger is better.:)

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I put one on my bow fairly recently and think it is a great peep. I use the 3/16" which works well with my site guard size. The color is easier for me to line up in my peripherial vision, and I think it allows more light, but has less glare than my previous black peep. That may have more to do with the fact that this one comes to perfectly vertical, where my old one did not, due to the string angle. Either way , I like it, and it is lighter than most too.

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
LeesburgGamecoc said:
I put one on my bow fairly recently and think it is a great peep. I use the 3/16" which works well with my site guard size. The color is easier for me to line up in my peripherial vision, and I think it allows more light, but has less glare than my previous black peep. That may have more to do with the fact that this one comes to perfectly vertical, where my old one did not, due to the string angle. Either way , I like it, and it is lighter than most too.
Lee my findings pretty much concur with yours and I have shot a Tru-peep which basically sets in the string the same way. I think for me the blue color is better, but I am sure it depends on your eyes. I think the majority like the Meta Peep and the blue color:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts