Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a 2010 quest smoke (by g5) it has a 50-60 pound draw. The bow will come with a whisker biscuit style arrow rest (or a QAD camo drop away- extra $85, just paid $125) it also comes with a 5 pin lightweight camp sight with an LED illuminated pins for lower light shooting. For the bow as I'm selling it I paid almost $600 ($680 with QAD rest) just about a year ago. *Photo of bow has QAD rest and an HHA sight that I will be keeping for my new bow, included sight and rest shown separately, but I will install them for you if you wish*
I actually like the bow a lot and had no intentions to sell it until I figured out that I should be shooting lefty, so I must sell this bow and buy a left handed bow. The bow shoots well, has a nice smooth draw, not a lot of vibration, and best of all, is accurate. It set to a 28" draw, this can be changed from 26.5 to 30.5, but to change it you must purchase the correct module (about 12 bucks).

Price Asking $350 with whisker biscuit, or $435, with QAD ultra rest HDX lost camo.

Product Description (From Dealer)
The Smoke is the ultimate lightweight, quiet, lethal hunting bow. The riser is fully radiused for exceptional fit and finish. 452X precision bowstrings and the HPS Modular Cam design ensure level nock travel. 100% machined-aluminum pivoting limb pockets. Comes complete with adjustable string suppressor and Bow-Jax limb dampeners for maximum noise and vibration control. Dual-purpose speed studs work to add up to 10 feet per second of arrow speed while also acting as a peep sight tuner.

Specifications (manufacturer)
RIGHT/LEFT-HANDED RH
DRAW LENGTH 26.5" - 30.5"
DRAW WEIGHT 50-60 lbs.
BRACE HEIGHT 7.25"
AXLE-TO-AXLE 33"
LET-OFF (%) 80%
IBO SPEED (FPS) 324 fps

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*I will also include free shipping in the USA on the bow package.*

Note: The QAD rest is available separate from the bow for 100 bucks shipped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts