Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
can I shoot it?
17,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any real pics of the G5 quivers? I have seen plenty of computer drawings, but no real pics. Wondering how shiny the gray or silver parts are. I think they would be a good match and look nice on one of the new Elite ninjas.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
I have seen them in person on a Primal package at Bass Pro. Its not shiny at all, a rather dull tone to it.

·
can I shoot it?
17,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
black G5 quivers

anyone get to see the black G5 quivers yet?

·
can I shoot it?
17,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
black quivers

still looking to see those black G5 quivers. Anyone get any shipped to them yet, or even see them?

·
Registered
297 Posts
A photo of the quiver can be found on website G5outdoors. Click on the e-store "buy online" in the corner of page.

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,368 Posts
There was a camo one for sale in our classifieds last week. It sold pretty quick.

Looks like a great quiver.

·
Speed Thrills and Kills
4,697 Posts
i cheked them out at the shop we have here...very nice built quivers for sure...if i didnt have my tightspot id buy one in a second

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I bought one and am pretty happy with it. You can/t see the color as i painted it to match my Alien X riser. I'm now waiting for a black one to go with my black Alien X.

·
Best in the World
3,866 Posts
There was a camo one for sale in our classifieds last week. It sold pretty quick.

Looks like a great quiver.
I wish it had sold quicker! Atleast the buyer said they are happy with it!

I have the compact one now, just haven't taken pictures yet. Its a great quiver, you can search and find my review on it. The grey isn't shiny at all, I would have no problem taking this in the woods without worries. The MagLoc system is great and the dampening material on the hood seems to make it very quiet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts