Registered
1,412 Posts
:eek:Wow

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Wow!

That is alot of blood and one heck of a hole in a Thunder Chicken!:eek::wink:

I recieved 2 packs of the new Magnum Strikers last weekend but have yet to have a chance to shoot them yet! I do plan to do so this weekend tho(finally)!:thumbs_up

·
Registered
52 Posts
One more mighty kill for the Striker Magnum. Congrads.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Blades..

That's an awful clean BH and arrow...
Nice shoot'n

Good point - talked to the hunter a few seconds ago. Seems as though the arrow shaft didn't go through the bird - the blade(s) sliced the turkey in the neck. We were actually a little surprised at the lack of blood on the broadhead and arrow too. Garret (the hunter) found the arrow about 20 yards behind the bird stuck in the dirt. The blood that was on the blade was cleaned off when the arrow slammed into the ground.

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Great pics:thumb: Tell Garret COMGRATULATIONS!:cheers:

I cannot wait until whitetail season to feed these Magnums some venison:)
Thanks for sharing.:)

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
That'll put a damper on that birds day :eek:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Great video!!! Strikers are wicked!!!!!

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
Man, that new Magnum, got the job DONE!!! :thumb:

Congratulations! :clap:

·
Registered
13,271 Posts
Viscious...congratulations!

·
Registered
807 Posts
congrats to Garret!!

these heads are awesome!!
And to think there are people out there turkey hunting with expandables!?!? :wink:

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
:eek: Ouch

·
Registered
835 Posts
Great neck shot on a moving bird. I just took my first game with a bow (first turkey ever) with a 100gr G5 Striker. The shot was at 33 yards and I didn't feel confident with a neck shot. It did hit EXACTLY where I aimed in the vitals. It went through and broke the right wing, through the ribs, both lungs, and out the top of left leg and shattered a chunk out of a rock behind the bird!

The STRIKERS are tough and accurate broadheads. I like the fact that the blades are replaceable, because I cracked two of them on the rock behind the turkey. The center of the broadhead is still in great shape!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts