Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently use the mech. spitfire. I am seriously thinking of switching to g5 striker cause i believe sometimes my mech. doesnt open. I have killed alot of deer with them and some dont have much blood. My question is...What do I need to do to get em to fly right. I have read other posts it says to spin em on the tip or buy a spinner. I am using the 2" blazer vanes with no helical, Does this matter? I have a drop away rest too.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I am shotting them. I went from mech. to them and I did not change nothing. They fly like feild points.
I am using 2" blazers with a right offset. I am very happy with them. All I need to do is wait for opening day.

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW..I always thought that sometimes they dont open. I have blew threw deer and got hardly no blood. But I have never tried anything else, so I thought that was the way it was. I will be buyin some on Monday. Thank you..

·
Registered
434 Posts
I was a spitfire guy for a long, long time.....making the switch to the G5 this year....would have considered the Slick Trick but we all know the story there (n/a)......maybe next year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts