Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was shooting my invasion today at 60 yards and i decided to practice with my t3's. so i put in the practice blades and i hit 6 inches low! i was confused and moved up to 30 yards and i shot again and i kept hitting real low. i know it isnt the bows fault because it is crackerized so what could it be?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Are you hitting low with your feild tips to?

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you hitting low with your feild tips to?
nope im dead on with my field tips. i really like this broadhead and i used them last year but if they arent going to fly right out of a perfectly tuned bow idk what im going to do. my field tips are 100 grains and so are the t3's

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure, are you peeking? Mine are hitting with my FP,s.
nope. it doesnt make any sense to me. maybe i was just having an off day. im going to shoot tomorow and see what happens

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
898 Posts
Its a mechanical head. I have never had a problem with getting them to fly with my feild points. Are the g5 the same grains as ur field points. Im guessing its just you. Sorry i type as i would text a friend

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nope they are both 100grn. it might be just me. ill shoot tomorrow and see what happens

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Mine fly dead on with my field points.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Sure it wasn't a Rage you shot? lol j/k

I can't imagine why you'd be off at all, let alone 6 inches low. Doesn't make sense.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts