Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking at these two possible broad-head choices an I don't knw what to choose. I've shot a g5 Tekanin the past and have narrowed my choices down to these two heads. I shoot a alphamax 35 at 67 lbs and a 27.5 in dl if it matters. Let me knw why you think.
Thanks mitch

·
The Rut Rascal
1,744 Posts
swhacker, less costs, I have got 3 with them this year.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
t3's are a far superior head, shwackers dont even open until you have three inches of penetration....... and it has a stupid name, lol

·
Registered
286 Posts
I shot my deer this year with swhacker and it did some damage on a quartered toward me shot. But i would also like to shoot the t3 and try it out

Sent from my ZTE-Z990 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
254 Posts
Partial to the T3 myself!

·
Registered
11,130 Posts
Another T3 fan. Even if the swacker was better I am not a fan of hank Parker :)

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
T3's are tough accurate little heads. I blew through my buck at 80 yds on Monday. it was 20 yds past where I hit him. Clean them up, re-sharpen the blades, use a new clip and kill again!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
T3. Cutting diameter smaller but 3 blades. Blew through a shoulder and got a pass through on a quartering to shot this year. Try that with another expando.

I think the T3 is the best penetrating mechanical head out there.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Swhackers have done great for me this season, they do some major damage and leave a great blood trail!

·
Registered
313 Posts
T3"s. Had a complete pass thru on a doe this year. It stuck in 1.5" deep in a tree 4 yards from where the doe stood. Perfect 3 blade cut in the tree. Very tough blade.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Schwacker dropped my first deer with a bow at 30 yds. and I knew when i hit it cause it's whole side literally turned red and it sounded like a goose when it hits the ground falling out of the sky.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts