Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25,079 Posts
No shops around me have them I was interested but I know think there is a problem that its taking soooooo long. I wont try them til next year now

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
im feelin the same way.i was first told midmarch then mid april but definately before turkey season which has come and gone....now g5 says they are shooting fer middle of may.somthing has gotta be causing problems????ill prolly pass.

No shops around me have them I was interested but I know think there is a problem that its taking soooooo long. I wont try them til next year now

·
Registered
164 Posts
i even attempted to purchase some on-line thru G5 and any other store and NO_ONE has any,,,im getting impatient with this deal thats for sure.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
I just got my cabelas catalog and they have them listed for $40. They look sweet.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I just got my cabelas catalog and they have them listed for $40. They look sweet.
Yeah but they aren't available yet. I'd like to try them but starting to get concerned because they keep getting pushed back. I got to hold one in my hand at the ata show,they are very impressive for sure.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Yeah but they aren't available yet. I'd like to try them but starting to get concerned because they keep getting pushed back. I got to hold one in my hand at the ata show,they are very impressive for sure.
And you gave it back??!!

·
Registered
8,159 Posts
And you gave it back??!!
They were prototypes and the clips have been modified slightly for improvement (from what I was told). Although they missed turkey season they should be out very soon and in plenty of time for the fall seson. :nod:

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
I tried to order a 3 pack through Cabelas and they are back ordered. I hope they are not having problems with them. I have thought about canceling my order.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts