Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following broadheads for sale:

$15 - G5 Tekan's. New-in-box (NIB). One of the BH's has fallen out of the plastic holding piece and is unfortunately rolling around the package. No damage to any of the BH's as far as I can tell.

$20 - 2 x NAP BloodRunner 3-blades w/ 3 x replacement blades that are NIB. Have never been shot.

$5 - Muzzy 2012 bowhunting BH sample kit. Includes one of each of the following BH's: Muzzy CrossKill crossbow BH 125gr., Phantom 150gr., DX-3 deep six 100gr.

$10 - MTN Magnum Broadhead Box. Brand new w/ stickers.

$45 takes it all. If you purchase either the G5's, NAP's, or the MTN box i'll throw in the Muzzy's for free.

All prices TYD. Paypal only, gift or buyer pays 3% fee.

Thanks for lookin'.

·
DefiantShooter
10,846 Posts
I'll take the Tekan...

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD - $15 - G5 Tekan's. New-in-box (NIB). One of the BH's has fallen out of the plastic holding piece and is unfortunately rolling around the package. No damage to any of the BH's as far as I can tell.

$20 - 2 x NAP BloodRunner 3-blades w/ 3 x replacement blades that are NIB. Have never been shot.

$5 - Muzzy 2012 bowhunting BH sample kit. Includes one of each of the following BH's: Muzzy CrossKill crossbow BH 125gr., Phantom 150gr., DX-3 deep six 100gr.

$45 takes it all. If you purchase either the G5's, NAP's, or the MTN box i'll throw in the Muzzy's for free.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The following is still available:

$30 takes it all. If you purchase either the NAP's, or the MTN box i'll throw in the Muzzy's for free.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.