1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,401 Posts
Thanks for the link Maggie! :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice video:thumbs_up I wish I could do that in my office, I'd never leave work:wink:
Those look exactly like my Firenocks. Seems like they operate the same too. ???

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you are the last one to leave work - no one will know you are shooting through the office! Just don't miss the target :)

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Those look exactly like my Firenocks. Seems like they operate the same too. ???
You said it....... FIRENOCKS beat 'em to the punch! Awesome performing nocks, better than any other lighted nock I've seen to date. G5 simply dropped the ball with such a late delivery date.

·
ROAD CREW
3,092 Posts
How come every thread about any type of lighted nock turns into "this nock is better than the one you're talking about" thread? Go start a Firenock(or Tracer, Lumenock, etc.) thread if you want to talk about how great they are.

I have absolutely nothing to do w/ G5, Burt Coyote, Easton or anyone else...I just get tired of seeing a thread pop up about one particular brand & then all the other brands fanboys jump on & try to knock the OP.

It looks like the product works as it should & it's nice to see more options coming out so people can make their own decision about the best product for them. I could care less if it works on the same principle as a like product, competition keeps prices down!

·
Registered
501 Posts
I do agree about the last arival. I have had mine on back order for months now. Opener is tomorrow for me. Looks like ill be using the old homemade jobbers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts