Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RAC next shoot on May 16th will be a ASA State Qualifier.

Ok here it is... We will have 30 targets set up for yall.
Three ranges A, B & C 10 targets each. If you shoot a class that is all known you will shoot A & B range and if you shoot half known and half unknown you will shoot B & C range.

We will have the following:
1. Long Distance Shoot (known yardage) $2.00 a shot or 3 for $5.00 with 50% pay back closes to the center of orange dot.

2. Sims Known Distance 3D you will shoot the A range and upper and lower 12s count on the sims. $10.00 with 50% pay back. Their will be two classes. Scope class 45 yard max white stake and a pins class 40 yard max red stake.

3. THE IRON BUCK shoot our cost is FREE. We will give some thing to the winner not sure yet what it will be. We will have the shoot at 12:00. High noon.

We at RAC can't wait to see everyone. This will be our first ASA State Qualifier so lets make it a good one. Rain or Shine we will be there so come one come all.

If you don't want to shoot the Qualifier you can shoot for fun $10 for 20 targets B&C range.

We will also have a open money class 50yr max black stake $20 with 50% pay back allso B&C range. Half know and half unknown.

www.racarchery.com for all info

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ttt

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6 more days

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
RAC next shoot on May 16th will be a ASA State Qualifier.

Ok here it is... We will have 30 targets set up for yall.
Three ranges A, B & C 10 targets each. If you shoot a class that is all known you will shoot A & B range and if you shoot half known and half unknown you will shoot B & C range.

We will have the following:
1. Long Distance Shoot (known yardage) $2.00 a shot or 3 for $5.00 with 50% pay back closes to the center of orange dot.

2. Sims Known Distance 3D you will shoot the A range and upper and lower 12s count on the sims. $10.00 with 50% pay back. Their will be two classes. Scope class 45 yard max white stake and a pins class 40 yard max red stake.

3. THE IRON BUCK shoot our cost is FREE. We will give some thing to the winner not sure yet what it will be. We will have the shoot at 12:00. High noon.

We at RAC can't wait to see everyone. This will be our first ASA State Qualifier so lets make it a good one. Rain or Shine we will be there so come one come all.

If you don't want to shoot the Qualifier you can shoot for fun $10 for 20 targets B&C range.

We will also have a open money class 50yr max black stake $20 with 50% pay back allso B&C range. Half know and half unknown.

www.racarchery.com for all info
What if you shoot a class that is all unknown?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
C.During Federation Qualifier and State Championship tournaments all classes will compete using the Half Unknown/Half
Known distance format except those classes that are designated as “all known distance” (Bow Novice, Women’s Hunter,
Known 45 and Women’s Known 40).

We have the rules. What do we need to look at?

·
Registered
946 Posts
U still shoot half known and half unknown at a QUALIFEIER
When you made this statement it wasn't correct. You were asked by bhtr3d "what if you shoot a class that's all known" and you replied that you "shoot 50/50 at qualifiers."

That's not the case so I posted the Federation Rulse for you. Thank you for clarifying yourself.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
145 Posts
I must be missing something, what I see from bhtr3d was "What if you shoot a class that is all unknown? "

Unless it has been changed, the info is correct.

·
Registered
106 Posts
well thanks all of you for the info and i guess it is a good thing that i bought the range finders last week. Is the known bow novice class still a 30 yard max. And if it is easier for me to get all these questions answered on a few web pages but thank you for answering them any way.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well thanks all of you for the info and i guess it is a good thing that i bought the range finders last week. Is the known bow novice class still a 30 yard max. And if it is easier for me to get all these questions answered on a few web pages but thank you for answering them any way.
Any time

·
Registered
602 Posts
Bump for RAC!!!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If we get any rain bring some shoes u can get a little muddy. But it's not going to rain.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Can't wait for the shoot!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts