Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
333 Posts
man

that looks like a HEART OF DIXIE monster !!!!!:) :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Nice Deer anywhere in Alabama...The time stamp appears to show about 10 PM. Maybe he will show himself during the rut.

Good job!

·
Registered
937 Posts
great buck

no lie i just went and checked my camera after i moved it about a week ago. roll was done adn it was tripped 19 other times , i had it developed to find turkeys adn out local yearling bucks. then the last three floored me, when i get them developed ill get them scanned and ill post . the buck in your picture is almost identical to the one i have on my roll. massive 8 pt main beams are way out past his nose. and great tines its awsome also have 2 150 class 10pts on film , i knew of one good buck at least now we have 3 great bucks.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know I have really enjoyed myself with this camera. Its like opening a present everytime I get a pack of pictures back because you have no idea whats going to be inside. Please do post your pic's ASAP. I would love to see those big boys.

·
World & National Champion
33,999 Posts
Nice pic. I can't wait to get my camera out and start getting some pics. I hope to have similer results. Keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Todd1700,

I live in the Alabaster area just South of Birmingham...I hunt in South Tuscaloosa County "Fosters" area.

Good luck this season!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts