battery life
not triggering from wind blowing
ease of aiming
ease of operation
time between shots adjustment
distance from camera...how far will it take pics
price
where to buy the cheapest

i like the buckeye cam that will e-mail pics but $1500 by the time ya get it set up? open to all sugestions so lets hear them!

need all the input and answers i can get to above questions please..and..thanks AT members

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Cuddeback is real good, $300-$400... but you get what you pay for.
I like my Leaf River too.

check this place too good prices tell him I sent you

www.gamecamzone.com

:teeth:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cuddeback is one of the tops out there. I have 3 and no problems

3 models this year, Excite, Expert, and No Flash

Prices range from $300-$450

I have some GREAT pics from my no flash

Take a look

www.cuddebackdigital.com

Good Luck

OLE

·
Registered
602 Posts
Imo, Don't get a new model/year Cuddeback. Alot of people have been having problems with them. If I were to get a Cuddeback I would be getting an older model 3.0 from ebay or such.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ne_Archer said:
Imo, Don't get a new model/year Cuddeback. Alot of people have been having problems with them. If I were to get a Cuddeback I would be getting an older model 3.0 from ebay or such.
thanks. so just plain cuddeback 3.0? is what i do for search?

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
If your looking at the Cuddeback I think they pretty much have the bugs worked out on the new models now so I don't think you have to worry about that. As someone said the 05 model is a good camera but, they are hard to find even on ebay. I have a 1.3 megapixel cudde and it takes good pictures as well and I still see them once in awhile on ebay for a pretty decent price.

Only other camera I may suggest is the Moultrie 200. It takes good pictures and the trigger speed isn't to bad either but, it goes through batteries like water. I can only go about 2 maybe 3 weeks if I'm lucky on a battery. Where as the cuddeback will last 1 1/2 to 2 months easy.
I also just got a cheap Wildview 2 megapixel camera as well and like someone said you get what you pay for.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts