Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
very much so. I have two pieces of hunting property and the cameras help me decide which one to hunt. On one of the properties the bigger bucks usually don't show up until later in the season. So keeping the cameras out--baited with a little corn, let me know when the bigger boys start showing up.

todd

·
Registered
397 Posts
okdogdoc said:
very much so. I have two pieces of hunting property and the cameras help me decide which one to hunt. On one of the properties the bigger bucks usually don't show up until later in the season. So keeping the cameras out--baited with a little corn, let me know when the bigger boys start showing up.

todd
Ditto...Don't know how I ever hunted without them..Its an unbeatable scouting tool..Not to mention after getting a pick of a good buck in your area its a heck of alot easier to sit all day in a tree stand or a few extra hours anyway!! :wink:

·
World & National Champion
34,002 Posts
My game cam pics were about the only thing keeping me in my stand last season. It was a very slow year with not much action but I had pics of alot of differant buck so I knew they were there. It's a great tool if used right. It's turned into a whole seperate hobby for me though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.